Auditor – Dublin
Join RSA Internal Audit as a Senior/Lead Auditor in Dublin!
RSA Internal Audit is not your typical audit function. We are on an ambitious journey to create the best function we can for our company and our people. That means we're not afraid to challenge the status quo and sometimes do things differently. Most importantly, we believe that great people are the key to our success. This is why we work hard to provide a challenging, but supportive environment to thrive in, both as individuals and as a team. Our website provides more information about us and the way we work together, so please have a look: https://internalaudit.rsagroup.com/!
As a function we’re always on the lookout for highly talented people to join our function! So, if you’re interested, please submit an open application or have a look at specific job openings on our career site. At the moment we're particularly looking for Senior and Lead Auditors to join our Dublin office in Ireland.
What does it take to thrive in our team?
We believe that to build a best-in-class, future proof Internal Audit function we need a diverse range of academic backgrounds, skillsets and thinking. While there is no single template for people to be successful in RSA Internal Audit, there are some qualities all our people share. Our people:
- Have excellent academic credentials; and have shown strong progression throughout their career.
- Produce quality deliverables; stay focused when they need to deliver; and are able to see the big picture while at the same time identifying important details.
- Are hierarchy agnostic and like to challenge the status quo; get to the bottom of things; and don't mind asking probing questions if it helps to achieve the right outcome.
- Take ownership; volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked; and are comfortable being challenged.
- Work well independently and in teams; love upskilling themselves; and can adapt and think on their feet in a fast-changing environment.
- Communicate comfortably in person and in writing; navigate through the politics of business; can understand different perspectives; and build strong stakeholder relationships.
Minimum academic and professional requirements:
- Degree and professional qualification in a relevant field (e.g. CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM)
- Experience in the field of risk, governance and/or (internal/external/IT) audit
- Experience within Financial Services, either directly or through a leading accounting/consulting firm.
- Experience in a complex international organisation, with a multitude of cultures
What is it like to work with us?
We are proactive and aim to be ahead of the game. Our dynamic and forward-looking plan allows us to quickly respond and be on top of emerging risks and the areas that matter most. All our people are being equipped with skills and capabilities relevant for the future, including the fundamentals of digital and agile developments. We have dedicated learning days where everybody is free to choose what they learn. Data Analytics and Cultural assessments are simply part of the way we audit.
As part of RSA Internal Audit, you will be working within one or more squads at any point in time to deliver audits and other key initiatives. Based on your strengths, skillset and level of experience we will discuss where you can make the biggest difference and learn and develop the most.
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.