Procurement Analyst – Dublin
Exciting new role within our Procurement team in Dublin, this Procurement Analyst will be responsible for a wide variety of activities to support the Procurement team in developing and implementing sourcing and supplier management plans that reflect business priorities.
This role requires the use of strong analytical, organisational and communication skills to contribute to the realisation of all areas of the Procurement plans.
RSA is one of the world's leading general insurers and a FTSE 100 Company with a heritage dating back over 300 years, and we are proud of it!
Our products are high quality and innovative – just ask our 20 million customers in over 100 countries.
We provide a great service to our customers when they need us most. That’s why we’re always looking at new and innovative ways in which to improve our service for our customers. We set new standards in the industry every day.
- Analysing performance data (spend, risk, SLAs, solvency)
- Producing reports to support planning and spend management
- Managing the supplier approval and on-boarding process
- Maintaining and managing the contracts’ database
- Supporting the Procurement team in the contract approval process
- Conducting external supply market research, internal business requirements’ research and analysis and presenting findings to support business decisions
- Contributing to the compliation of risk and mitigation plans
- Conducting detailed bid analyses to contribute to the development of supplier negotiation strategies
- Assisting the Procurement team by implementing standard contracts
- Conducting data validation testing
- Liaising with the business to get stakeholder agreement
- Purchasing of some indirect services
- Organising the efficient day-to-day running of the Procurement office, in line with team needs and priorities.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting
- Advanced MS Excel
- Good working knowledge of procedures and compliance requirements in a corporate environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous experience in a purchasing/procurement function is desirable, but not essential
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently without direct supervision
- Good problem solver
- Effective written communication skills
- Intermediate proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Word
- Good understanding of sourcing/purchasing
- Basic knowledge of contract design and development
- Basic negotiation skills
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.