Compliance Analyst – Dublin
Excellent new role for Compliance Analyst to join our highly skilled Compliance & Risk team in Dublin. This is ideally opportunity for an applicant to gain first hand experiences within in Compliance division Dublin.
This role will be involves providing support to the Compliance team in the delivery of regulatory compliance across the business.
You will spend your time helping the compliance function in documenting its engagement with the business and reporting on regulatory compliance to stakeholders. You will be responsible for the maintenance of regulatory logs and ensuring the recordkeeping requirements of the various policies for which the compliance team is responsible are maintained.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all regulatory actions and timelines are met particularly arising from Central Bank engagement. You will ensure that all compliance reporting requirements are undertaken in a timely and efficient manner.
RSA is one of the world`s leading general insurers and a FTSE 100 Company with a heritage dating back over 300 years, and we are proud of it!
Our products are high quality and innovative – just ask our 20 million customers in over 100 countries.
We provide a great service to our customers when they need us most. That’s why we’re always looking at new and innovative ways in which to improve our service for our customers. We set new standards in the industry every day.
- Contributing to the compilation and interpretation of regulatory information to influence and support the business in maintaining and improving compliance standards.
- Maintaining the CBI Activity log, Conflicts of Interest log, Gifts and Hospitability log, CBI action tracker, Controls logs and breaches and error logs.
- Ensuring follow up on actions identified in reports
- Ensuring follow up on CBI actions.
- Preparing various reporting inputs for the BMT, Executive Team and Board.
- Ensuring that all reporting obligations of the Compliance function are met.
- Understanding and knowledge of applicable regulations.
- Preparing high quality, analytical and timely reports.
- Quality, timeliness of research and interpretation
- Quality of interaction and communication with the team and the business.
- Previous experiences working in insurances environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advances Microsoft Office applications
- Regulatory requirements are subject to change, and the role holder is responsible for maintaining an up to date understanding of the Regulatory environment, providing updates to the organisations as appropriate.
- This role is subject to the Fitness and Probity Standards (“The Standards”), issued under Section 50 of the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 and any subsequent amendments. The role holder must ensure they are fully aware of the Standards and in a position to fully comply with them at all times.
- Awareness of regulatory requirements for the business (e.g. MCC, Consumer Protection Code, Renewal Regulations, Data Protection Act.)
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.