Temporary Administrator - Galway
RSA is one of the world's leading general insurers and a FTSE 100 Company with a heritage dating back over 300 years, and we are proud of it!
Our products are high quality and innovative – just ask our 20 million customers in over 100 countries.
We provide a great service to our customers when they need us most. That’s why we’re always looking at new and innovative ways in which to improve our service for our customers. We set new standards in the industry every day.
Exciting new temporary full time position for a Insurances Administrator in our Commercial Lines team in our Galway office.
This Administrator must be immediately availability to join our busy Commercial Line team.
This Administrator will be required to support Claims & Commercial Lines team will supporting the administration of policies.
Your time will be spent reviewing, actioning & issuing correspondence and other duties arising from activities determined by the Claims & Commercial Lines Teams. You will be desk based and you will work with other colleagues and be part of a team. You will have strong communication and organization skills.
- Data inputting and processing
- Providing support to the teams in administrative tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers
- Finally, a high level of enthusiasm, resilience and a good sense of fun will stand you in good stead.
- Experience in Administration
- Insurance experiences is not essential but advantage
- Ability to use all applications of the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work in faced paced environment
- Full time position
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants based on qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.