Data Analyst - Dublin
RSA is one of the world's leading general insurers and a FTSE 100 Company with a heritage dating back over 300 years, and we are proud of it!
Our products are high quality and innovative – just ask our 20 million customers in over 100 countries.
We provide a great service to our customers when they need us most. That’s why we’re always looking at new and innovative ways in which to improve our service for our customers. We set new standards in the industry every day.
Exciting new role for a Data Analyst to join our best in class Data Analysis team in Dublin.
This is a junior data analyst position in the Data Analytics team. It is business-facing role in a largely technical team. You will work with Commercial Underwriting data, providing MI and operational reports to internal stakeholders using the systems available within the team.
- Providing a link between the Commercial Lines stakeholders and the Data Analytics team. You will maintain the MI and operations tools for internal stakeholders in the underwriting function. You will work with portfolio managers and team leads to provide the business with up-to-date, accurate reports.
- Maintaining the tools used by the underwriting controls environment. You will work closely with the controls team to provide operations reports for the underwriting function.
- Improving current tools and utilising the systems in place in the Data Analytics team.
- Quantitative degree with a minimum result of 2.1 (Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering).
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to translate business needs into a data solution.
- Visual Basic and SQL are an advantage
- Fluency in English is necessary
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected status.