Motor Injury Claims Handler - Belfast
RSA is one of the world`s leading FTSE 100 general insurers with a proud heritage dating back over 300 years. We provide high quality, innovative insurance products and services for some 20 million customers in over 100 countries, setting new standards in the industry.
Why are we telling you all this? Well, we’re an ambitious sort of company. And if you’re an ambitious sort of person – with the drive to improve us as you improve yourself – we’ll promise you all the resources and career opportunities you need.
Great Career Opportunity for a Motor Injury Claims Handler for 11 Month Contract in our Belfast office.
This Motor Injury Claims Handler will be involves handling standard and non-conventional cases using agreed claims processes to achieve settlement and business objectives. You will spend most of your time managing customer interactions, liaising with suppliers, third parties and their representatives, escalating nonstandard or complex cases, supporting more qualified colleagues and reviewing policy wordings. You will be desk-based dealing with customers and third parties on a one to one basis, although you will also work with other colleagues and be part of a team. You will have strong communication, negotiation and organization skills.
- Reviewing allocated cases and achieving settlement, within designated personal authority level, in line with established standards, procedures and guidance provided.
- Handling standard and non-conventional cases.
- Identifying non-standard or complex claims and escalating to more qualified colleagues to ensure they are handled appropriately.
- Managing customer interactions in an efficient, courteous and timely manner to deliver high standards of customer satisfaction.
- Organizing and using approved internal and/or external suppliers to ensure repair, replacement and supply of appropriate goods and services to customers.
- Undertaking any other duties reasonably required as deemed appropriate within the scope of the role.
- The role is based in Belfast
- Minimum 1-2 years Motor Injury claims handling experience
- Progression with CII exams
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and claims handling applications
RSA Insurance Ireland DAC and its affiliate companies consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other legally protected